Thursday, August 02, 2007

GOING TO SEE MY SISTER....

Come to think of it, I like Blue Grass, & Celtic too. Blue Grass is our roots, where it all started. I watched a program on Blue Grass music, & how it all got started. It's very interesting, & pretty neat.

My ex sponsor & I are getting to be pretty close. I took her around to see my world of friends, whom she knew of, but didn't really know them. We had such a good time. I love it when I can do that. I picked up another sponsee, I hope I can do her justice. Three is enough for me, I don't want to get so busy, I don't have the required time to spend with each of them. I love sponsoring tho. It helps me too! Probably more than it helps the sponsee. I take this sponsoring business very seriously, but we have fun too. We are not a glum lot.

I am visiting my sister, am leaving fri. morning, as early as I can get around. I always look forward to seeing her. Of course while I'm there I'll visit the AA store, they have all the AA literture, some I've never seen here, like book markers with the index on them. They also have Hazeldon books, & others on recovery. I spend at least $100 every time I'm there, I love going there. I like some of the recovery shops too, I get gifts from them for my friends. I do at the AA store too.

I'll maybe post while I'm there, but usually I'm too busy with my sis. So I'll 'talk' to you when I get back. I'm stealing this from another blogger, love each other. I love that.

5 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

hey! enjoy your visit with your sister. i love doing that too. have a super time!!!

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Hi Sharron,
I have never had anyone ask me to sponsor them, maybe I dont look the confidant AA master yet.
I know I got lots still to learn, I hope you have a good time visiting your sis

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

No we are not a glum lot! Go and have fun with sis, we'll be here waiting when you return!

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Have a good visit... and see ya when you get back

 
At 3:16 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

hope you still enjoying your visit... but i've got a suspision that you are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home