Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A WE PROGRAM.........

I find it pretty easy to love another alcoholic/addict, or anyone, for that matter who is struggling to be a better person. Especially if they weren't given tools growing up, we are starting over, & we're constantly changing, & growing, & there's pain, & joy involved. I love being a part of that, I love being a we, with the fellowship, with God...when I get out of the way, it works.

I heard someione say about having expectations. It's ok to have them, just don't expect to have them met, & when they're not, don't react. Good one to live by.

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger ArahMan7 said...

Thank you for the lovely words you left on my comment. You're very kind. Love this post coz I can relate it.

Keep up the good works.

 
At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a good one to live by.
to not be reactive
to be proactive

eh...
I need to hear that

often :P

 
At 3:19 AM , Blogger Michael said...

I am just learning to live all over again for the first time, when I think of all those years I wasted learning there is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger lushgurl said...

Yeah, learning to live right is tough when we haven't been given the tools. I thank God that today I DO have the tools and amazing to me, I actually know how to use them!
I am lovin' all the sick-trying-to-get-better people too!
Thank you Sharon.... HUGS

 
At 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And wow, is it ever tough to get out of my own way much of the time!
Great post.
Peace,
Scout

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home