Friday, March 02, 2007

THIRD STEP STRUGGLE..........

There is a God, & I'm not it, that's all I have to know right now, for my third step. I have made such a big deal out of the third step. Is there, or isn't there a God? Well, what is my choice to be? But I have to fight with this, & complicate it, & put God in a box with a label on it. And what is that label to be? That's what I focus on, more than anything, the label. There are so many to choose from. Just call it good, I mean God. I exhaust myself. But what about this, & what about that? Why? Why? Why? Get out of my head, get back to basics, keep it simple. WHAT? Give up the fight. Oh.......but.....ok, I'm tired of fighting, I surrender....for now haha. And I'll do this whole routine again, but I'm getting closer, to my heart, & I'll open it just a little more each time to let God in, or let him out, which is it? See what I mean? I feel so ridiculous sometimes. Does anyone else do this? Please tell me yes. But then, I'd have to feel sorry for you. Oh, I struggle. Let him in. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home