Saturday, March 03, 2007

REGROUPING.............

My life is not full of chaos today. It's been hard getting used to, but I sure don't want the chaos, & the suffering anymore! That stuff took it's toll on me. You know, it saps alot of energy. I'm still tired from it all. I'm still regrouping. I find that I am still doing some of the old habits from that kind of living. I have to see what I'm doing before I can change it. Awareness. I became aware of something today. Good, now I can change it. But I have to do baby steps, otherwise I get overwhelmed, then I get complacent. It's still all or nothing, but not as much. I am taking baby steps. Today is not a particular good day, not very productive. I have those days sometimes, it's ok, isn't it? I think when I get done here, I'll take a shower, & do some reading. Doesn't that sound good? It does. I would like to read more, I used to be an avid reader, then my life got real chaotic, this was in sobriety. So there's things that have to come back to me, because you see, I lost myself, & made a person my higher power. Well, as you know, people will always let us down. That's just a fact. I'm rebuilding my life now. It's happening slowly & it is much better, but I'm not where I want to be. I have to remember this is a journey, not a destination. So now, enjoy the journey, Sharon, enjoy the present, make the most of it. Get on for the ride of your life! Alright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home