Thursday, February 15, 2007

GOD OF MY UNDERSTANDING..........

I just realized, when God isn't around is when my ego gets in the way, not all that other stuff. Some of it yes. Alot of that I wrote is just being human, it doesn't mean God isn't here. I don't know what God is like. If anything, I think I would say, gentle. Sometimes tho, I get hit over the head, if I'm not paying attention, or making the same mistakes over & over. I don't like it when that happens, but he has to get my attention somehow. This was a hard assinment. Before I read it to my sponsor, I told her it was subject to change at any time. It isn't cause God changes, it's my understanding that changes. I'm a work in progress. I am thankful for that! God I hope, is gentle, & bold, & loving, & forgiving. Of course that's based on my needs. I wouldn't mind humor too. I'll probably be writing on this some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home