Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MORE LOVING..........

My hope is to be more loving. I can be so judgemental, & I start lecturing. I always feel like shit when I do it to others. Yet, when I work with a sponsee, I don't judge them, or lecture them, I use the principles of the program. Maybe it's because I see their vulnerability. I think I judge people more when they're in their denial, or pride & ego, but it is not my place to judge. I always want to put them in their place, get them down to their right size. Well, that's not up to me. But my friends call me on my shit, I want them to, but I think they are more loving about how thay do it. I never feel critisized, well, not from most. I tend to critisize, & yet I hate that. So why do I do it? I get angry, when I see myself in someone else, that's why I do it. I don't think it's against the person, but instead, me. You've heard them say 'let us love you till you learn to love yourself'. A good thing to remember. Maybe one day I will love myself, then I'll quit judging you, & I will be more loving..... to us both.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger ArahMan7 said...

I hope you're getting better by now.

Here's some loving from Malaysia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home