Saturday, March 24, 2007

Don't Have Links Yet...........

I only know of two people in this town (it's a small town) that blog. One of them knows how to put links on a blogger & he's busy, & the other I don't know well enough to ask. As I posted before, I am computer illiterate. So, that's why I don't have any people's links on my blogger, not in anyway cuz I don't want to. The busy guy is going to be busy quite awhile, so I guess I'm stuck without them. I will giet them put on as soon as possible. Please don't take it personal that I don't have yours on my blogger.

Love Sharon

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger lushgurl said...

HMMMPPHHH... and I thought I was special...LOL Ya know putting links on is not that difficult, EVEN I could do it!!! If ya want some help e-mail me, between the two of us (computerly challenged gurls) I'm sure we can get some links up for you! Careful though, I find changing stuff on my bloggy to be HIGHLY addictive, now that I have a clue!!!
HUGS

 
At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok - I won't take it personally :)
luv ya.

peace through strength.

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

It's ok..changing stuff on my blog is a mystery to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home