Friday, December 14, 2007

XMAS TIME........

I've been quite depressed, Xmas time is hard for me, I miss my family. But I have also been busy with Xmas doings. I'm feeling ok today, even tho I slept in again. That's ok, no need to beat up on myself for it. It's not just Xmas, I don't like winter, I get more depressed during the winter. Not much to write about, just wanted to catch up on my blog, it's been a few days. I still have a little more shopping to do for people here. I wanted to get my sister's done first cause I have to mail them. Besides, she is priority. This is the first year I haven't put Xmas decorations out, or sent cards. I can't let this beat me, tho. I just keep plugging away. I do know very well I have so much to be grateful for, & I'm not forgetting that. I think perhaps I'm grieving a little over the ones in my family I've lost. We normally would be getting together, or at least calling each other. But, I still have my sister, & am so very grateful for that, for her. I hang on to that. I tend to isolate a little at these times, I'm aware of that, so I've not let up on my meetings this time, I did before. I also must keep in contact with my friends, who are in the program, they are such a big support. Some of them need my support too, I can do that. I've been cleaning my apt. & puttering around, I like doing that. But, of course I have to take a time out to check my emails, & blog. That's another thing that is a big support, & encouragement for me, is my blog friends, you are a big part of my recovery! Thank you. If I don't post again before Xmas, which I probably will, you all have a very Merry Xmas! Love to you all!

7 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger ArahMan7 said...

Thanks Sharon for thinking of me. Really appreciate it.

To tell you the truth, yeah, I'm quite busy lately. I've bought myself a brand new domain names with the money I earned via blogging.

Now, I'm creating a new blog, but I got a little bit of problem. You see, one part of me said to stay with Blog*Spot and the other part urge me to migrate to WordPress.

I've been busy emailing friends I've meet in the Blogosphere, leaving comments on forums etc etc asking for their opinions. It's still a tough choice, lol!

How about you Sharon? Should I stay with Blogger or move on to WordPress?

Enough about me. How are you? Hope you're in the best of health. Now, now. Don't be depressed. Tell you what. Shoot me an email whenever you needed someone to talk to. I was told (mind you, this's NOT bragging) by many, ;-) I'm a very good listener. So, talk to me.

Thanks for being a friend Sharon. Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.

~ ArahMan7

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

merry christmas to you too! and stay in the day! i'm going to check up on you, hee hee hee.

and thanks for all your support and wise words over the year. you have helped me a lot, you know...

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger Patricia Marie said...

Hi Sharon,
Just dropping in to say "hello". I came across your blog "via" Shadow. You write some very heart felt words about your struggles. I will visit again. Thanks for your honesty.

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Syd said...

Sharon, it can be a hard time for many because of expectations. But it sounds as if by staying busy, you are taking care of yourself. And I find it good to go to meetings and do things for others. It just makes me happier and helps me to get outside of myself. Hang in there.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger indistinct said...

Thank you for your words, they encourage me. Things are in disarray within our family and it seems to be hard to get into Christmas. So, like you, I'll just keep plugin' away. One day at a time. And try to reach out to those around me, sharing the love that God has shared with me.

 
At 6:12 PM , Blogger Pammie said...

Just coming by to check on you sugar, and say HI.
Hi.

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger ArahMan7 said...

Thanks Sharon for your comments. I still didn't decide what to do yet, but I'm sure My Journey To Recovery will be here to stay. I love that blog so much. And I made many friends with it, including you, ;-)

I'm about to publish a post. Anyway, My Journey To Recovery has been chosen by Youth Malaysia as you can see on the top right corner there's a banner. Please vote for me by clicking on the banner. I shall tell you more in this coming post.

To know more about my coming project, read about it on my latest post at Web Directory.

And thank you again for your thought and concerned.

Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home