Friday, November 30, 2007

MISTOOK 9 FOR 0....SORRY.....

I'm afraid I am mistaken, I had 9 comments about my sis,very helpful & supportive ones...thank you all. I misread the 9 for a zero. I thot that was very unusual, not to hear from anyone for so long. Sorry for the mistake. I showed her a title to an article that said junk food uses the same receptors in our brain as opiates. She has gone to my home group meeting with me, when she is visiting, & knows people who are doing very well in AA, & OA. As I said before, worry helps noone. I have to give her to my HP, & leave it at that. I want so much for her to have recovery, but I can't force it on her, I can only do my part, & I ask what that is on a daily basis. You all have a good week. I'll be going home mon. It's cold & snowing where I live, am not looking forward to going back to that! Still, it will be good to be back home. Thank you again for your support.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

hey! we're all a bit dislexic sometimes, heee heee heee.

i have yet to have a white christmas, that's one of my dreams. so think of me when you've got the snow all around?

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Syd said...

It sounds as if you are doing well. I hope that your sister recovers. Worry doesn't help. She has to make a decision that she wants the program.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home