Tuesday, November 13, 2007

IN THE DAY......

The sun is out, & it's a better day. I did my prayer & reading this morning...it's a daily reprieve. Yes it is! I don't have the meditation down yet. Someone said it's a form of meditation for them when they're at a meeting listening to others share. I like that. So I'll go with that for now. Am off to a meeting in a little bit, I wanted to write something positive for today, since I did vent yesterday. One of the things I read was pg. 86 & 87, it helps me to plan out the day, & not get overloaded. It reminds me to say 'Thy will be done', the serenity prayer helps too. What has happened is I procrastinated on my 4th step, the sex inventory. Well, I got that done, & am doing my 5th with my sponsor tomorrow. It's a burden lifted to finish that part. After that, I have to do the money part, & that's going to be tough too, because I also have issues with money. I say this now, & I mean it. I'm not going to procrastinate. I know better, because then I get off track, & before long, I'm in the negative, & that doesn't feel good, so why do I do it? I'll get better at this, progress, not perfection. I'm going to a friend's house & we're going to study the BB. We used to do that, then we let other things take priority, which, some of it couldn't be helped, life happens. So I'm glad we're doing this again. I love doing recovery! Thank you all for your patience, & thank you for your suggestions, & support. I appreciate your kindness, every bit of what you do means something to me, & it helps me in my recovery. Hope you all have a great tuesday.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger Syd said...

You sound good. I like studying the BB also. It has lots of wisdom and every time I read it, I find something else.

 
At 2:59 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

what a brilliant way to start the day!

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger Pammie said...

Procrasination is my biggest character defect. But I never seem to learn ;)
You are moving forward with willingness, and that's the key. Yuo're doing fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home