Wednesday, October 03, 2007

VIDEO........

Here are my nos. for the Oscar Mayer Weiner video that was made. You'll see what I look like, but not only that, maybe get to know me a little better. I have seen pics of alot of you out there, & it does make me feel closer. One thing I know is, I'm not going to Hollywood! Ok, the letters are capitol letters, then some no's. EZT67J First, go to Google & type in singajingle.com. click the first singajingle cache, a video box will appear, wait for watch your vidio to come up in the video box, & click it then type in the letters & no's. I should appear singing the Oscar Mayer Weiner song. Hope you enjoy it. It was fun.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

i can't find it....... can't find that "click the first singajingle cache, a video box will appear" bit..... HELP!!!!!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger sharonsjourney said...

Go to Google, then type in singthejingle, then the different singthejingles will come up. Click the first one on the cache. A video box will come up, then some words, it takes a lttle bit for the words to come up, so wait. Click watch your video, then you'll see me.

 
At 1:19 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

oh dear, i need to download a player and disable pop-ups and hubby has a fit when i do that on the office computer.... will try it later at home....

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Lonnie said...

Hey Sharon!
I finally got your video to play, you are going to be a star! Great job. Your first music video.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home