Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MY DAY SO FAR......

Well, today's a better day! Can't keep me down for long! I had a sleepless nite last nite, so I was up at 5:30 this morning, & of course on my computer stalking bloggers, & emailing. I love getting up early in the morning. It gives me computer time, then I still get more done, too. Unless I get really addicted & stay on my puter all morning, which sometimes I do, & that's ok. Anyway I'm still wide awake. We'll see how long that lasts. I might need a nap before I go to the women's potluck tonite.

Hey! You might see me in an Oscar Meyer Weiner commercial. They had try outs in front of the grocery store today. My friend & I did solos. I just know mine will be picked! First commercials, then the big screen. Watch out, here I come Hollywood. They gave each of us a no. & in a week we type in that no. on the internet, & can see our videos. In a week, I'll let you know the no. you can watch my video. It was fun. So, that's how my day went. It's been good! Have a good rest of the week! Love ya!

Oh! I did a mini 4th step this morning on a couple of people that have been bugging me. I feel alot better, getting that out, & knowing my part.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Pammie said...

That is great FUN. GOOD FOR YOU!

 
At 1:47 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

cooool! i'm waiting for the number in eager anticipation.

and i'm super glad you are feeling better!!!

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Hi Sharron, I woke up early this morning after a particularily lucid dream, I then drifted into a weird semi sleep until the alarm tried to wake me, sat here at my despatch desk I feel tired now.
Anyway Shadow tagged Fathorse and Fathorse tagged me so I am tagging you now, 4 places you lived etc, see my post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home