Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I GOT TAGGED.......

I've been tagged twice, first by Shadow, & I put it off. Now again by Michael, so guess I better get busy. Ok, here goes.

FOUR JOBS

1. My first real job was that of a car hop at a drive in. This was in the 60's when that was the thing! Once, I was adjusting a tray of milk shakes & cheeseburgers on the car. The tray tipped over, spilling everything inside the car, I was mortified! I think I got fired after that.
2. Another job I had, was actually a career in hair dressing. I traded that for my drinking.
3. Let's see, I had one as a receptionist for my father in law, I can't even remember what line of business he was in.
4. The most exciting job I had was that of a go go dancer, yep! You heard right. I did that for quite awhile, it was good money, & I got to dance with some damn good bands, which I loved. I had my own seamstress, she made the prettiest, skimpiest outfits that glowed under the black light. Boy this takes me back.


FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED

1. We moved around alot as a kid, so we lived all over the west, & north west.
2. I lived in Boise, Id. actually, Boise was close to home, which was a small town, Boise was 'the city'. I lived there till I was in
my 20's.
3. Then I got married, & my husband & I moved to Portland Or. & lived there for several yrs. We split up, & I made several
moves back & forth, to Portland, then Boise. This went on for several yrs.
4. I lived in Seattle, & some of the suburbs of Seattle. I now am living about 300 mi. from there in a small town, been here
for 22 yrs. & it's the last place I thot I would settle down in. I miss Portland, & may move back there next summer, then
I'm staying for the remainder of my life. I have a sister who lives there. I love Portland, it is such a cool city. Where i'm
at now is real pretty, with the Columbia River running thru it. It is a small town tho, & we're being invaded.

FOUR FAV FOODS

1. I love chocolate, & sweets of all kinds. Candy, pies, pastries, cheese cake, oh I could go on.
2. Pasta, I really like pasta.
3. Seafood, well, steaks too. Don't eat many steaks tho.
4. Mexican food, tacos, enchiladas, tamales are my favs.

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE

1. Portland, there's so much to do there, & they have the neatest neighborhood communtities, & shops, they're big on
community, & small businesses.
2. Seattle area, except it rains more there than in Portland, I wouldn't like that, but I think I could get used to it. I have
family that live in that area, & it's only 3 hrs. from Portland.
3. I would like to travel around the world, except for the middle east, I wouldn't want to go there!
4. I can't think of a country in particular I'd like to go to, there are many.

FOUR PLACES I'D LIKE TO VACATION AT

1. I'd l'd like to travel along the east, & west coast. Drive & take my time..
2 I'd like to explore my own country, Drive & take my time.
3. I've love to sight see, & shop in New York
4. I would like to travel abroad.

There you are, pretty simple really. It was fun to do this, & it took me back. There were good times, & there were bad times.

6 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Guilty Secret said...

Hey, you cheated on the food thing, that was more than four! I would have done the same, though... too hard to choose!

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger sharonsjourney said...

You're right, I did cheat. I just can't make a choice, Something I have to work on, now that I have choices.

 
At 12:17 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

that was fun... to read too....

p.s. you say you are being invaded. by what???

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger sharonsjourney said...

illegals.

 
At 4:56 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Hey a go dancer, my jobs have all been boring compared to that, I would of loved to have been a singer but I couldnt sing so that solved that.
I always go for low stress jobs anything where I would have to be a figure of authority such has a teacher or a manager would have me running for the hills.
Enjoyed your post

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Namenlosen Trinker said...

A go go dancer? Cool! Got any pics? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home