Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN TO BE GRATEFUL.......

Well, Fall is here. Usually our falls are warm, still. In fact we often have warm weather up thru Oct. sometimes even into Nov. But not this year. It's been cold & rainy, & I'm not ready for the cold weather just yet. So, I've been in a funk, probably because of that, & then knowing winter is around the corner. It often is harsh in the winter, lots of snow, & of course really cold. I don't like getting out in it. This is where the Serenity Prayer comes in handy. The sun is out today, & it's warmer, so that's good. I think besides having depression anyway, I also have that seasonal depression. So I'm going to see about upping my anti depressent dose for the winter, that might help. I've been praying for willingness too, like suggested, & it seems to be helping, along with the Serenity Prayer. I've let a few friends know, well, they knew anyway, that I've been in a funk, they've all asked me over. I feel guilty cause I'm in a funk, I have so much to be grateful for, here's my list.

God
AA
My family
My sis
My friends & support group, that includes the ones in blogsphere
That I have choices today, I CAN get out of this funk.
That I have a warm, cozy apt.
Books
Musi
My cat, Riley
My health
That I can laugh today
My computer, I can't forget that
That I repaired my relationsip with my family
That the sun is out today
My beautiful car
That I have new tools to live by
That I have the privilege to have a valid driver's license, & am able to drive.
That I'm not in trouble with the law
I hope I'm not in trouble with God
The Closer, & Saving Grace (2 tv shows I really like)
A sense of humor
My sponsor
My sponsees
There's more, but I'll stop there. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home