Friday, October 05, 2007

THINGS I'VE SAID & DONE.......

We're on the 10th step this month which is a bitch. We read the step at the meeting last nite, & I started crying, thinking about some of the things I had said & done to people I love, mainly my mother, who is passed now. I think I'll write her another letter, & read it to her, in the hopes she hears it. It's not just that, altho that's the main thing, it's that I'm guilty of all those things. The feelings, the thots, the actions. Oh, & by the way, I thot I was done with the 4th & 5th steps, I'm not. I conveniontly forgot to work on my sex, & money issues. Can you believe that? Oh how sneaky I am! Luckily my sponsor caught me.

I had a really good day yesterday, then I went to that meeting. Some friends of a friend celebrated his 4th AA birthday. We bought pizza, a cake, & a few little presents. I got to chair the noon meeting, & his coin was presented to him. Spent the whole day with those friends, I had so much fun.

The post before this one has the letters & numbers for you to watch my Oscar Mayer Weiner, if you want to watch my video, it gives instructions how to get there. It was fun to do. Inside, I was smiling, & all happy, outside I don't show it, isn't that funny?

Ever since I changed my blog site, I haven't been getting many visitors. I wonder why? It's a bummer! I used to get quite a few, I don't know what the deal is. But I wriite for myself, tho it would be nice if I got more visitors. Thank you to those who have visited me on a regular basis, that's cool. You all have a wonderful day. I can't believe another week has gone by!

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

hey! you sound so good. hope the feeling continues and have a lovely, lovely weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home