Tuesday, August 21, 2007

THANK YOU.....

In changing my blogsite looks, & title, I have lost some of my blogger friends. I'm trying to let them know sharonjourney is still here, & has gone thru some changes (good ones) : ) Some of you have been commenting all along, & some have come back. Thank you! I will keep leaving messages for awhile till hopefully I get you all backe...I miss you. For those who are commenting, I love hearing from you!

I'm just drinking my morning coffee, yea, I slept in cuz the nite before, I slept only an hr. & I didn't get a nap. So I made up for it this morning. I just got an official letter by several sergeants in Iraq (it's out in cyber world) I hope billions get it. Anyway they said, not surprisingly we are NOT winning over there, or making any progress, as Bush, & the New Media would have us believe. It's a mess over there & the people over there hate the U.S. & don't want us there. Their allegience is not to the U.S. it's to their own tribe. How can we get our troops home? This whole thing just sickens me, every time I hear of another soldier being blown up, or shot. It's a crime that we are there, but what can the soldiers do, but follow orders? Bush's generals need to be hung along with him, for war crimes! This war is sickening to those of us who do support our troops, & want them out of harms way! There is a protest march going on this week, & I'm going to join. I will do anything else that is helpful to thiis cause, & to push it along. Please get involved in anyway you can.

Thanks again for commenting on my posts, I love getting them.

9 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

Hey there...a commenter from your past!!!! Sorry I have been away. I think of you and everyone often. I have started school (full time) and I am working still, so I am overwhelmed. You know how hard change is for us old dogs? Anyway...I am here, and I will stop in as often as I can. Meanwhile much love, affection and admiration.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Shadow said...

no one ever wins in war! except maybe the arms manufacturers...

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Krista said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Krista said...

I fuckin HATE Bush- he is do damn stupid. All you need to do is watch David Letterman and his "Best Moments in Presidential Speeches", Bush is such a dumbass. I think what really bothers me is that he's always got this goofy grin on his face when he is "trying" to address the American people. He really screwed things up and now everyone hates us. UGH! I'll just stop now cause my hearts racing and I could seriously go on and on. Lets get the poor troops home ASAP.

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Namenlosen Trinker said...

What was the old blog site, BTW?

 
At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy the morning coffee
enjoy the morning
then enjoy the next 24 hours! :)
laterz

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Pammie said...

Don't forget that 20 people may come by and only one comment. I read lots of blogs, but don't comment, and I think the same holds true for my own blog. So...don't think no one hears ya sweetie....

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

SOLVING A PROBLEM
A STEPPER goes to a psychiatrist. "Doc, I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm Bill Wilson; then I'm Bob Smith; then I'm Bill Wilson; then I'm Bob Smith. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?" The doctor replies: "It's very simple. You're a BILL AND BOB CLONE." [wink] [wink].
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon Said:
Comment deleted
This post has been removed by the author,

Greetings Sharon
Deleting my comments is not going to help you.
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the ANTICHRIST, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.[1 John 4: 1 –3].
Peace Be With You
Micky

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home