Thursday, August 23, 2007

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....RANTING....

I let myself get angry this morning, over something I read about the cost to the tax paying citizens of having illegal immigrants here. I got very angry, & anxious about it. I don't understand why people are allowing this. It goes for their education, & teaching of Spanish to other races. It goes for health care, & subsidies, it goes for 30% of illegals that are in the prison system. The crime rate has more than doubled. It goes for them having no driver's license & car ins. (ours goes up). Just them being here, is costing money that could be going to the citizens of this country. It could go for buying better equip. for our troops in other countries, it could go for the military getting better benifits, salaries, & retiriements. I'm talking about your average soldier that goes over & fights for our freedom. I don't think they're fighting for illegal alliens to have the same rights as the citizens. Are the illegals fighting next to our troops, NO. Then what gives them the right to be fighting for the same rights? What? It really is bazarre. What gives them the right to be pushing their culture, & language on us? What are our troops dying for? Seems to me, we have less & less rights! I can't make sense of it. We are not being treaed with respect by most of these people, they put down our country, they start fights with the white kids at school. They take our flag down, & fly theirs above ours. Is our government in on a conspiracy with Mexico? They send $30 billion to Mexico every year, & is encouraged by their government to do so. They come over here as illegals, have kids here, & lots of them, & their kids are citizens just because they are born here. Something bigger is going on. Can you help me out here? I'm not against them for their color, or any of the like. I just don't like being pushed around & disrespected. But seems like our government is doing that to us as well. I've talked to some of the Mexicans, & let them know how I feel about them being here, & what they're doing. Some of them didn't blame me at all. They said themselves our government isn't taking care of us. I don't like feeling I'm having over this. I don't like it at all. I don't know if it does any good to get angry & anxious, unless it makes me take proper action.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Krista said...

I used to work in a restuarant where my cheap ass rich boss was constantly hiring these guys from Mexico that would come with Visa's temporarily to make money for their family. They were quiet and hardworking, actually one of them had a monster crush on me. The point was, they got a temporary visa and were not illegal immigrants. They followed the rules and enjoyed the benefits. But when people illegally enter this country with no intention of citizenship, it costs others... I see your point. Its almost a compliment that they want to live in our country, but follow the rules, ya know?

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger sharonsjourney said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

we have soooo many illegal immigrants in this country, i don't even want to go there...

 
At 5:11 AM , Blogger Michael said...

If you think the US is bad u ought to see the state of the UK, its got so bad now that the infrastructure of the country is creaking at the seams and its only comparatively small.
Hey I like the look of your new blog and title, I am going to redo my blog links this bank holiday weekend after my big share tonight.
Anyway Sharron dont get angry at stuff you just cant control its not going to do you no good, I used to get angry in traffic jams now I dont bother no more because its not gonna change owt is it.
I am feeling quite nervous now especially with my friend JMD being there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home