Monday, June 04, 2007

DIGGING IN...........

I started out the day going to one of my fav meetings, the women's meeting, this morning. We read the 6th step. Boy, they don't leave anything uncovered. One of the women talked about that, & how brilliant those people were, I agree. I did my reading, & meditation. I planted the rest of my flowers when I got home. I planted my pots yesterday, & the ground today. They look so pretty, they're my babies, besides Riley, my cat. It feels good to finish it. By the way Lushgurl, your garden is beautiful, it helped give me inspiration. Thanks.

Now there's the 4th step, which I'm going to work on today, Meg said I had work to do, & she's right. There are 3 of us in that meeting that are working on our 4th step, & we all have procrastinated, so we're going to help each other out, by encouraging each other, it works. I know I can't hurry thru it, & that's what I want to do. I haven't been able to do it fast enough, so I procrastinate...any excuse. No, I'm digging in. Thanks Meg, for pushing me on the 4th step. I'm codependent enough I don't want to let anyone down, so that helps. I don't want to let my sponsor down either, or me, for that matter.

Life is good! Keep on keeping on.

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep plugging away on that 4th, yes. Steps 4-7 changed a lot of thing for me and more is revealed, it seems, on a daily basis.
Now, if I can just get over procrastinating Step 8 ....;-)
Peace and good work,
Scout

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger lushgurl said...

I know it may seem like a daunting task, Step Four, but the freedom it brings after can be like watching those lovely flowers bloom and grow!
You, my dear, are like these flowers, you need a little work and TLC, but in the end, watch how full of life and beauty you will be! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Love ya!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

i have noooo idea what the 4th step is, but it sound like you want to and need to do it. good luck!

 
At 12:39 AM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

oh sweet Sharon....it gets REALLY REALLY good from here. I learn so much everytime I do an inventory. Sweet surrender.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

U can do it! I laugh because I can remember a time when I would mop my floor, or organize my closet, or organize my daughters closet just not to have to write... LOL but the most awesome thing was, when I did start I didnt stop until I was done, and the feeling I got when I shared my 5th was amazing. Good luck to you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home