Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SOME THINGS BUG ME.........

How's the gas prices where you live? Here it is over $3 a gal. A friend of mine checked the crude oil prices over the internet. She couldn't find any current prices, but did recent prices. According to those prices we should be paying $1.29 a gal., that's
%50, which is what we are supposed to be charged. A study has just started on whether or not we're being gouged, the results will come out in the fall. I little late, since gas prices go up in the spring, & summer, & starts going down in the fall. I think it would be safe to assume we're being gouged. Another thing that bugs me about gas prices is self serve gas stations. In Washington state we have self serve gas prices, it's suppose to keep the prices down. I'd like to know then, why in the state of Oregon, where self serve is banned, & they have gas attendants, the gas is cheaper. Plus it provides jobs. There's nothing good about self serve gas stations. A pet peeve of mine, one of many.

I just want to comment on a comment I got on a comment I gave. Poor people, & the middle class pay taxes too, & these high gas prices, & the high cost of living, & some barely getting by on low minimum wage, & no health care. Somebody has to do those jobs, & they should get a living wage, & have benefits. Most of Europe has health care for their citizens. You vote for Bush, & you vote against yourself, unless you're rich. THERE! I said it again! Look at the facts, man.

I did part of my 5th step today, that's why I'm in a bad mood...just kidding. Yes, I discovered some more of my character defects, but also some assets. It's all good. I'll write more about that in another post. Have a good life.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

lots of things bug me! I just keep trying to practice acceptance. Gas $$ is bad in Calif too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home