Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I don't know if I mentioned I won a free massage. Well, I went in for the massage, & it was at a chiropractor's office. They took a bunch of xrays of my bones, I never did get the massage, am s'pose to go back & find out the results of my xrays, then get the massage. I'm sure it's a scam to get me to go to the chiropractor. I will go back, who knows I might benefit from the other, as well. Still, I was disappointed I didn't get my massage. I don't like being in any kind of medical office, & them asking me all those questions. I've had alot of health problems due to my drinking/drugging, & I don't like going back over it. It's embarrassing, & I still feel some shame about what I did to myself. It comes back every time this happens. Someday, maybe I'll get over that, but hasn't happened yet.

I shared yesterday about me acting as the AA police, & that I had to stop. This couple, I think, overreacted. They threatened me with a lawsuit for slander, & told me to back off. Isn't that ridiculous? Must be feeling pretty guilty. Ok, that's all I'm going to say about that. Some are sicker than others, I have to remember that. I am very protective of the newcomer tho. I can warn them, that's all I can do.

Lounge Daddy has another political post, of course I had to comment on that, & set him straight, LOL. Evil conservatives, that's what he calls himself, I'll go along with that. Love you, Lounge Daddy! If they only knew what is really going on. When you vote for Bush, you vote against yourself, unless you're rich. Wake up, people!

I'm off to a meeting. I like this meeting, of course, I like all of them, I learn so much, & hope that I share the message, as well. Looks like a beautiful day again today, I love it. Am meeting with my new sponsor today, I'll get thru this 4th step yet. I'm learning from it too, my character defects, & assets. It is so worth it. Love you all.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you vote for Bush, you vote against yourself, unless you're rich. Wake up, people!
You are SO right on there, girl!!!!
A law suit for slander when you got to know them at a support group meeting--that's hilarious actually. I applaud you for protecting the newcomer -- so many don't!
Peace,
Scout

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey...
I hope you enjoyed your free massage.

"When you vote for Bush..."
hehe. But it's over, and he won.
He's not running for a 3rd term.

I am still watching to see if Mr. Al Gore runs for president (yet) again. That would make for an even more interesting 2008 election.
This time he has some Hollywood star power behind him.

It could happen.

It's already an engaging 2008 election, don't you think?

Enjoy your 24 hours.
Your EVIL CONSERVATIVE friend loves you too. :)

Only the rich pay taxes.

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

would somebody pleeeese give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home