Monday, April 16, 2007

GRATITUDE...........

I'm feeling very grateful this morning, for my life today. Things are going good, I don't have the chaos I used to have, thank you! I have problems, but I deal with them as they come. Well, most of them, some I put off, but not for long, as I did. My life has changed, due to the steps I'm working. I'm making healthier choices today, There was a time I did what was familiar, I didn't know any other way. Tho, alot of times it was hurtful to do that, I felt comfortable. I'm not comfortable with the familiar anymore...it is uncomfortable. I feel very blessed.

Today I am grateful for:

My sister, who is supportive, & loving.

My family " " "

My AA & blogger family " " "

My sobriety!

My beloved cat, Riley

My apt. that I've made a home of.

Transportation, I love my car.

The Steps!

MY friends

My Higher Power!

My sponsor

My sponsee

Meetings

That I get to do things

There's more, but you get the idea, there's so much to be gratefull for. I woke up breathing this morning, It's good to be alive! I take that for granted alot.

I love my new blogger family, & I do think of you as family, even if you disagree with me, it's ok, I know you all will be gentle & loving, as my sister, & AA family are.

I feel like I'm able to share more honestly in meetings, about my feelings, or whatever. I have a closer connection with my Higher Power. That's a beautiful thing.

I'm off to my Women's meeting this morning. I love this meeting. As well as some others. I go to two women's meetings, the rest are mixed, my home group is, & I love it too. There's a good mix of sobriety, age, gender, I like that. I'm off to my meeting, you all have a beautiful day! Love you.

6 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live with someone who has brain cancer. She frequently speaks of her gratitude for waking up in the morning and breathing another day. It always slaps me back into the basics--are you glad just for being alive, Scout????? Yes, I take that for granted, too, Sharon.
You sound well and full of love.
Peace,
Scout

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Sober Steve said...

Great list. Hope you have a great day. and keep coming back.

peace
hugs and kisses
Steve

 
At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too!
Happy to be your "evil conservative" blog buddy.


Glad things are a bit smoother for you going into the new week.
Take care. Ok? :)

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger ArahMan7 said...

I'm happy to hear that you're doing great. Great lists you got there. Keep on posting, my friend.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Michael said...

Hi Sharron,
I feel grateful today as well for being alive, well and sober for my lovely lab x dog miss boley, for my son who I love to be happy.
Just sat here in my bed on my laptop with all the internet here, my job, my friends, my family what more could I ask for.

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger lushgurl said...

Awww, Sharon you are doing great today! I have come to know all of my blogging friends as my 'found' family today, what a beautiful gift we have to share with each other!
I love you too!--and HUGS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home