Monday, February 12, 2007

TWO YRS. OLD TODAY...........

I'm an alcoholic/addict, primarily an alcoholic. My last relapse was on pills, I respect alcohol enough to not drink for 15 yrs. That's why I relapsed on pills. I know somehow if I drink again I won't recover, not the next time. So I thot pills were safe. Wrong! Anyway, today is my 2 yr. birthday off pills. I got a wonderful birthday card from some of the women in the program. Tonite at a meeting my friend Michael surprised me with a coin, & a stuffed animal, a flower, & a balloon, & said some very nice things about me. I was embarrassed at first. I really don't like that much attention, but it was sweet, & I know he is sincere in doing so. I am so blessed with good friends in the program, & my loving sister. Thank you God for another day!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home