Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A RICH SOUL........

There are some holidays that are hard for me. Thanksgiving is one, that whole month is hard cause my mom & dad's birthdays, & anniversary are in that month. My mom also died that month 2 yrs. ago. But, I miss the family get togethers too. Xmas is another one, I miss my family. Valentines is another one, cause I don't have a sweetheart. For the most part, I like being single just fine, but on Valentines I miss being a couple. I miss my ex's. One in particular. Being with him was a roller coaster ride. When it was bad, it was really bad, but when it was good, it was really good. I guess I get ephoric recall, same as I do my drinking & drugging, we know what that gets us, don't we? I have to remember that with ex lovers too. Can't go back. I think Bob Seiger has a song about all his ex lovers, & how the memories make him a rich soul, that is so true with me as well, so very true. They all make me rich. Wonderful memories. That goes for family too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home