Saturday, January 20, 2007

ENLIGHTENING INFORMATION.........

I've been working on an assignment, which is to look up info on Karl Jung, & William James, who contrubuted so much to AA, & worked with alcoholics. The AA program, I believe gets the spiritual part, rather than the religious part from them. The info I got was so interesting, & inspirational for me. I respect & love AA so much more now. It makes more sense how & why I got here, & I feel so fortunate. They were spiritual people, & had an open mind to other avenues, tho included religion. I would recommend to anyone to pursue info about them. It's quite fascinating. I believe their contrubution is a huge part in how & why AA works. I want to thank my sponsor for giving me that assignment, it was enlightening. I will certainly pass it on to my sponsees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home