Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WOMEN FRIENDS.....

A friend of mine is in the hospital. I tood a card signed by some women to her at the hospital, & you know, for the first time, I saw the insecure little girl, thinking maybe nobody cared. She's always been 'tough', & it was a blessing to me, that she showed that other side of her. She has spent her whole life taking care of others, & now she needs cared for. I am honored to be in her process, & help in anyway I can. She's not so unlike me. Scared, & insecure, tho not too many people know that about her. We've known each other for years, & it's been just the last few months we''ve become close. That is so special. I'm getting to love the women in the program, & making more friends than ever, I think, because, for the first time I'm not afraid to show them I care. The tough ones don't put me off so much anymore, & the fragile ones don't either, I care for them all. That's a beautiful thing. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home