Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Keep my fingers off the keyboard.....& my mouth shut!

Well, I did it again! I wind up lecturing, & I sure don't mean to. Or I do other's inventory. When will I learn to stay in my own hoola hoop? That, ofcourse puts people off. I was talking about change, how we don't like it. We'd rather stay comfortable, & that's dangerous. I can't stand to be stuck in comfortable, I start going backwards, & don't realize it till I already have. It's 1 step forward & 2 back. That's what I did. I used to have so much fear, & insecurities. I still have them, but I've gone thru alot of them. I was telling a friend about this, & it was taken wrong. It's my approach, I need to learn to communicate more efficiently, it's so difficult at times! I feel sometimes I should keep my mouth shut, & keep my fingers off the keyboard. You know what? I love alcoholics, but sometimes I don't like them at all! Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home