Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A BEAUTIFUL THING.....

Two very dear friends whom are like brothers to me bought me a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure. They not only did that, but the one arranged it with his hairstylist & told her to treat me really special, cuz I'm special to them. This was a birthday gift. My sister sent me a beautiful bouquette of flowers. I am so blessed. I was in awe to get these. They didn't have to do this. they know I know they care for & love me, & they know I love them. It was a beautiful gesture. They also know I appreciate them, as well as the gifts. The stylist did treat me special, I felt so pretty when I left there. I'm going to go back to see her, just to have coffee & hang out. I think we are going to develop a friendship, & that also is a beautiful thing. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home