Monday, September 11, 2006

A DIFFERENT PLANET.

I just can't deal with men anymore, they're on a different planet & I don't care to go there anymore. They leave me feeling cheap & used. Celebacy isn't the worse thing, at least I feel ok about myself. They mess with your head, & heart, I've got years of that shit to fix, I don't think I'll ever be ok. So just leave them alone Sharon. Let them be.
I always wind up blaming myself in the end. What's wrong with me? That's what I keep asking myself, here we go again, & for what? I don't have to keep going thru this to get love, this is not how you do it. I'm doing it wrong,I'm not willing to lose my heart & soul again, I'm keeping them this time around. But that isnt love anyway. I need to grow up, I need to get the chiip off my shoulder. I am partly to blame, key word...partly. I guess love scares me, so I sabotage the relationshiip. But I didn't this time, I don't know, maybe I did. I did. I'm tired.
I will go there again, I always do & it's worth it, who am I kidding? I know I will. I'll give it a rest for awhile tho. I'm never too tired, or old for love, & so it goes, round & round, in the circle of love. Something to look forward to. Oh when will I learn? So, get that chip off your shoulder Sharon, & never give up. Always be open to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home