Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I TAKE RESPONSIBLITY.....

How's this? I can honestly say I'm not blaming the other person this time. I really just didn't want to be in the relationship, so I sabotaged it, in every way imaginable. I was impatient, I couldn't make up my mind, so I broke it off several times, then got .back in. I told him off sometimes, I wasn't a very nice person, but he stayed in there, until I got pissed at him for standing me up, blowing me off. I can't stand to be blown off, pushed aside, or stood up. Even though I did it to him a number of times. I expected him to break it off long before he did, I don't blame him for doing so. I take full responsibility for my actions. And I'm not always tactful. Maybe this post isn't, I don't know. I also can honestly say I don't want there to be hard feelings between us. The relationship didn't work out, that's all. I don't know if I wanted it to or not, by the way I acted, I would say not. But I sabotage things that I know are good for me. It started out good, but we all know how that goes. Anyway, I don't want to be the bitch anymore, I don't want to wreck everything good in my life, I hope that dream I had was a symbol of an end to my destructive behaviour. Ofcourse I can't stop doing that all at once, a little at a time is more doable. I don't want to hurt myself, or others anymore. Truly I don't. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home