Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I can't seem to get over this depression. To be honest, I'm not really trying. Oh, I did a little housework, and that made me feel better, but I'm still lethargic. I haven't tried exercising, that would help. I have a bit of agora phobia, and I stay indoors alot, I go out only when I have to, and sometimes not even then. I don't want to get dressed, I can't decide what to wear, I can't go out looking like this. I'm wearing an old worn sundress. What the hell, I'm going to go out. But you see, I do that too, I go out to escape, actually I do go out. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I'll try and write some sense next time. Does this make sense? Sharon ps I do this alot, I'll get over this, I'll be ok. Think I'll go to a meeting tonite. That always helps.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

I know the feeling well. But to get out of self is beautiful. Sometimes I feel like I'm pulling a boat anchor behind me... Keep writing, it will give you great rewards, that's a promise in the book somewhere. I'll be back, and you keep coming back too!!

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger sharonsjourney said...

Thank you Roy for your comment. It's so nice to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home