Friday, August 04, 2006

PUSHED ASIDE

Where do I start? People are kinda pissin' me off. Last nite I went to see the volunteer at the Alano Club and this guy was there who talked nonstop and telling sexual jokes I didn't like. Wouldn't let anyone else get in a word edgewise. I even told him I didn't want to hear his jokes, he told them anyway.I felt 'pushed aside'.
Today I got put off three times from this guy who cuts my hair regularly, and we had agreed on a time, three times. I think I'll just have someone else do it. I feel 'pushed aside', I hate that! What do you mean feel, I WAS pushed aside. I'm easygoing by nature, and I think I'm going to have to change that. Oh, this reminds me, these are boundry issues. How much is enough? I also feel disrespected by both men. MEN!! I know, I know.
I'm getting ready for a trip to Portland (I wanted to get my hair cut before I left) Oh well, I'll get it done in Portland, I have someone there too who cuts my hair. Anyway, I'm excited about my trip. I'm seeing my sister. We're going to her beachouse in Long Beach. That'll be fun. I'm taking my BB, I'll get a little reading done. I enjoy the drive too, I love going somewhere. Especially if there's a destination.
If these things are the worse things that happen to me, I'm lucky, I know that. There are many things I am grateful for, I try not to get frustrated for too long.
I'm going to the Club tonite for the BB Study, haven't been to that meeting for awhile now, it's a good meeting. I feel at home. Have a good one. Sharon

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Ironic? Have a safe and sober trip! Keep coming back!! It really does work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home