Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I FORGOT TO BE GRATEFUL

I wrote earlier about depression, I was depressed today. I have tools to get me out of depression and I didn't use them. I had a couple of real scary things happen to me. Later, I remembered that I forgot to be grateful, because I started FEELING grateful, and I am. I'm grateful I have an income, I'm grateful I have a place to live, and ofcourse I'm grateful for my health, and my friends, and my dear sister. My day goes so much better when I'm grateful. I gave in to depression today, so I got something to be depressed about, hopefully it will straighten itself out. I got really sick too, I had to go to the walk in clinic. I just knew I had cancer, or had had a stroke. That's my catastraphic thinking in play. I think I'm ok, the other blood tests have to come in, I'll know tomorrow. I see what happens to me when I'm not grateful. Have a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home