Monday, September 04, 2006

IMPATIENCE.....

I have to explain my last three blogs, or is it four? Anyway, at the time I was posting, they were publishing. but they weren't showing up onto my blog at that time, so I posted another just like the one before. I see what my impatience gets me. I have two or three posts just alike, I'm sorry about that. Well, you definately know how I feel about my ex. It's just a little embarrassing it showed up so much. I was surprised to see them on my blog tonite. I only intended to publish the last one, not the others. I really have healed alot from that relationship. It triggered so much for me, both wonderful things & unpleasant things. But my heart isn't healed, maybe never will be be, but I'll be able to live with it in time. So, impatience is one of my character defects I absolutely have to keep working on. Again I'm sorry you had to read the same thing over & over, that is, if you did. Maybe you said "to helll with this". I know now this will show up on my blog....eventually. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home