Thursday, June 14, 2007

WHAT'S IN MY DAY?

I just got home from house sitting. I was able to do a lot of work on my 4th step, & start over reading my BB. One thing I noticed, was that I hadn't highlighted alot of God stuff, whick I did this time. I think I've been angry at God for a long time. What with my brother's & mother's death, & I was so sick, & near death myself for a time. I realize now, He spared my life. Don't have the answers on my mom & brother tho. I don't believe that what it says in the BB about nothing happening by mistake, or there is a reason for everything, what with all the violence in the world, that, to me is the biggest mistake there is, & what reason could there be for it?! What reason could there be for my brother dying so young of alcoholism? Makes no sense!

On a lighter note, I bought a bunch more flowers today, & got them planted. It looks real pretty in front of my apt. I have 2 big pots & 5 all sizes. Three of them are full of different kinds of cool looking hens & chickens, the rest are flowers. Hopefully I will be taking a computer class & learn how to design my blog, & put pictures on it, then I can show you my garden. I also have some flowers on both sides of my porch, & some underneath my front window. I love to watch them grow. I like dead heading too. It's all so therapeutic.

I need to get back on my exercise program, haven't been since before I visited my sister.

Hey, guess what? The PNC is going to be here in my little town this year. I'm so excited about it! We are very fortunate indeed to have it in our little town. Not much else to write about at this time, it's getting to be my bedtime. I've missed you all. Well, there is more to write about,but I've written enough for now.

3 Comments:

At 2:01 AM , Blogger Meg Moran said...

glad u are back to a computer...yeah, that whole concept of bad things happening, and God puzzles me too, but I am beggining to understand and accept. I hope our sponsor can help. I'm glad this is a process and we don't need to know everything at once.

 
At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!

Nice to see that you are still doing very well :) Plant them flowers, and smile you lovable person you.


I'm just sitting here studying away. I can't wait to graduate with my Poli-Sci degree sos that I can get paid to be an Evil Conservative and make the world a better place ... joking, but only a little bit lol

kiddo #8 is doing well, and ought to be born and day... maybe even any hour now.
ttyl

 
At 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not someone who has held G-d responsible for bad things happening in my life or the life of those I love. People's use of our free will is what guides that sort of stuff, to me anyway.
But I certainly understand and feel your PAIN, Sharon. It's tough stuff. You have a lot of courage to keep working through.
Love to you,
Scout

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home