Saturday, November 11, 2006

BABY STEPS.......

I got a new sponsor, & she's great. She keeps me busy for sure. She's the most balanced person I know, & that's what I want for myself. It's going to be hard work, I can see. I had no idea how out of balance I am, till I've started working with her. I don't know if I have it in me, to work that hard, or if I even want to. Maybe what I need to do is accept myself for where I am at today. Today, I'm tired, I just want to lay on the couch & watch some tv. I don't do that very often. I could call someone too. Maybe I need to talk to someone. Writing helps, but not like talking to someone. I get tired of 'recovery' sometimes. It's never ending, of course it is, its about my life. I want a good life, & yes, I have to work for it. Baby steps, I need to take baby steps. One step at a time, one day at a time.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Way to go and good for you! I'l glad you are blogging!

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

That's supposed to read"I'm" glad your blogging...duh I can't spell sorry...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home