Monday, November 06, 2006

LISTEN.......

My aunt died saturday. I had a feeling about it friday, that I should go over & see her, I didn't. I felt it in my heart, & I heard (sort of) a little voice. As it turns out, her only living son was there with her. Maybe that was how it was s'pose to be, you know, just the two of them together. They got along very well, but they had unresolved issues between them. Maybe, I hope that got somewhat worked out,even if nothing was said. They say nothing happens by mistake. I do tend to rescue, & maybe it was the rescuer who was talking to me. I did feel it in my heart tho, that she was going to die. Why didn't I go see her? I could have gone over friday, that still would have given them their time saturday. I made a big mistake. I'm having a hard time with this, ofcourse I'm grieving, but that mistake makes it worse, the guilt. I let her down. We were close, & I wasn't there in her last moments. I certainly have learned from this, & that is, to listen to my heart, & that voice. I hope she forgives me. I'm so sorry Dot. I love you.

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM , Blogger Alcoholic Brain said...

Life sucks sometimes. You stayed sober...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home