Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I've been told I'm dangerous, that's funny. I am dangerous when I'm being used, manipulated, and conned. Or when I'm being abused, I fight back on all four. Who doesn't? What I need to do now is let go and let God. Not let this turn into a resentment. That only hurts me. I don't mud sling, I just say how I feel, and my feelings when treated in this manner are very intense, and hostile. It's not that I like it, but it's better than stuffing, then I get self destructive, and I'm trying not to be anymore. I know it's not good to lash out either. I don't like how I'm feeling about a particular person, or myself right now. I hope not to do anything out of ego, or pride, but I suspect I did. I was hurt too though. Turns out everything was a lie, and I believed and trusted this person. Well, I came to the conclusion that a man is a man is a man, they just have different techniques, as I said in my last post. This most recent 'relationship' brought me to that conclusion. I'll get over this, I will. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home