Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today I have been feeding my depression. Depression loves me to sprawl on the couch and think about it. It loves me to ignore my housework, my BB study, my meetings. I've been doing all that, I missed a meeting I regularly go to. My depresstion loves me to ignore everything else and love it, pay close attention to it. Well, I'm going to do what it hates. That is to get my housework done, exercise, eat something good for me, write about it, and call someone, I'm going to ignore my depression. Oh yes, and it loves for me to be resentful, I'll do a 4th or 10th step on that. Maybe I'll write tonite and let you know how I do, I can't stand this depression any longer, I'm starting to wallow, poor me, poor me, poor me a drink. You're not going to get your way depression! I feel a little better already, now I must start moving. Hope your day goes well, my friends. Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home