Tuesday, August 01, 2006

LEARNING

I don't know about this blogging. I'm a private person, so I really don't know what to blog about that I want anyone and everyone to read. I'll start out with my day, which was good, but for one thing. I got stood up and I didn't take it well at all. But then when I calmed down I came to the conclusion that me, being an alcoholic makes mountains out of molehills. It's no big deal. I made it a big deal by reacting. In my drinking/drugging career I reacted to everything. Everybody else was right, and I was wrong, most of the time. The other times everybody was wrong and I was right. I don't do that as much today, that's progress. I haven't been bloodied up in a long while, that's progress. So I live and learn the principles of the AA program, slowly, I might add. Usually I have to do the same thing several times before I get it, but at least I get it..... eventually.
I am so grateful for the friends I have in the program. We help each other grow spiritually. We have genuine love and respect for one another, always. I'm forunate indeed and honored to have these people in my life. We laugh alot too, we are not a glum lot. It's a good mix. Your comments are welcomed. How'd I do?
Have a good one....Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home