Saturday, January 19, 2008

TAKING CARE OF MYSELF......

Well, I finally did it. I made some dr. appts. I've put it off way too long. When I'm depressed, or when my ptsd symtoms arrise, I don't take very good care of myself, I neglect dr. appt. & such. That's old behavior, & bad behavior, but I try not to should all over myself, either. Pam was talking about being grateful. That does help, to think of what I am grateful for, & there is alot!

I made one appt. for depression, & anxiety, ptsd. I'm kind of afraid to get on a different anti-depressent, cuz it takes awhile to start working, & the dr. always starts me out at the lowest dosage, which doesn't work. I hate to go thru that again. But if I can get on something that will help me, it's worth it. I'm tired of feeling this way. I need to get into the steps more, too. Apply them to my life. I have to admit, I've been slacking. Maybe that's the crux of the problem, we'll see, cuz I'm stepping it up. I love it when I hit another platue in the steps! I made an appt. for an eye exam too, which is overdue.

I slept in till noon today, & it's not been a real good day, but I can change that anytime. And I'm going to. Am looking forward to a meeting tonite. I will take my shower, that always makes me feel better, make my bed. Besides gratitude, doing something, anything constructive helps too.

You all have a great week end! Love you!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

half the problem is solved when you have a plan. i believe that, anyway. hope your weekend WAS good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home