Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ASAP.......

I got emailed a different meaning, or perception of ASAP= ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER works for me.

My ptsd has raised it's ugly head. I've been having little fears crop up, feeling anxious, feeling a sense of doom, like something bad is going to happen any time now. It's not as intense as it used to be, but it's still there. It feels very uncomfortable. I don't like it at all, & it's constant, it seldom goes away. So, I need to apply ASÅP more often, I know that will help. Life is good, I just keep waiting for the shoe to fall off the other foot. Does anyone else have ptsd symtoms? I'd like to hear about it, but more important, I'd like to hear what you're doing about it.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM , Blogger Pammie said...

Hi Sharon...I've never seen the ASAP analogy before. I'll remember that. I have no words of wisdom for your post today. When I don't know what to do about something, I just keep asking God for help. Sometimes that leads me to the right person to talk to.

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Shadow said...

help, what's ptsd???

maybe try acting 'as if'. in other words, act 'as if' whatever may be bothering you is already gone or has solved itself. acting 'as if' is a positive way of overcoming fears and doubts. that's all as per 'the language of letting go'. i decided i like that kind of thinking and am practicing it at the moment...

good luck! and have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home