Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'M A PROTESTOR......

I've been having a difficult time posting lately, Do you know how many I've published to be on my blog, then turn around & delete it?! Alot. For one, I'm my own worst critic when it comes to writing, well, alot of things I do. I guess I want to get it perfect. It's my ego, telling me it isn't good enough, not profound enough. Then too, quite a no. of people who used to come by & leave comments, haven't been lately. I wonder why? It must be my post. Oh, it's all about me! I have been feeling a little 'off' lately. I don't know what to write about. You guys don't seem to have any problem at all, I love reading your posts. They are very interesting.
So, I'll keep writing anyway, I maybe forgot, I do it for myself.

I joined a protestor of the war group. We protest every Wed. at a place where there's heavy traffic after work. They said there has been more & more favorable, responses the last few months. Didn't used to be that way. But the word is getting out. We're in trouble with the Bush, & Cheney Admin. in power. That's what it's about too, they want more power. Hope you all have keeeping informed. It's getting scary. Cheney is going to try & pull off another 'terrorist attack'' on this country. So then they can get martial law here, for the sake of 'terrorists watch', which is bullshit. It's all bullshit. We had better wake up to the fact, of what is really going on. We are all losing our freedoms gradually. That's how the Nazi's got the Jews, & others in the concentration camps. You think it's far fetched, but it isn't. These people (Skulls & Bones) have had this plan for 60 yrs. We've been playing right into their hands, like a moth to a light. We do it willingly, cuz we believed them. Too much has come out, but there are still plenty of people who are in denial, & they will be the cost of our freedom. By the way, it is not a protestor of the troops, we support the troops, we want to bring them home! And the poor Iraqi people. What have we put them thru. We don't just protest the war, there are other things too, like try & get our Constitution back in place. Bush is thrashing it, & that is putting it mildly! The corruption, is appalling! I coulod go on, but you get the idea. We need to make a stand! We need to draw a line, & NOT let them cross over it, like they have so many others.

7 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger lushgurl said...

Oh Lordy gurl, I actually came by last night to tag you and I noticed you'd already been tagged! I thought I'd left you a message- so sorry, d'ya forgive me? I still love ya!!!
I'm thinking of starting another blog to talk about more issues that AA and NA. It'll probably be by invite onmy so if yer interested e-mail me OK?

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Shadow said...

you're right, you are your own worst critic. i simply love popping in to read your posts!!!

we all get blank moments where nothing seems to be right thing to write, that's okay too.

so i'll be back to see what you have been writing for yourself i you don't mind...

BIG SMILE

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Mr Bush reminds me of Darth Sideous from Star Wars, maybe he will become the new international emorer, or maybe he already is!
Yes you sit down to post sometimes and think ill write something really "different" that will get people commenting like mad but your mind just goes blank and you cant think of a thing.
Other times it just comes all out spontaneously doesnt it.
There are far too many sheep in this world today and they are all brainwashed by their TVs, media can now build people up then knock them down and well the lust for power its the route of all evil in it.
I just though cannot worry about stuff I cant control, I used to get all angry stuck in traffic jams, I used to shout at Blair on the TV but I guess now I hit my head so many times on the brick wall by drinking the anger away I just need to keep my mind sane..

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Anti-war and in recovery? You rock!

Nice blog, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for helping me stay sober for another day.

regards

Kenny
London
England

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings Sharon
There is absolutely no scientific foundation to the notion that some people have an allergy to alcohol. An allergy (more properly speaking – hypersensitivity) is a well-defined medical condition where the body produces antibodies in response to an antigen. A detailed description can be found in wikipedia.en.wikipedia.org
No scientific researcher has ever found any human who produces antibodies in response to alcohol.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My Dear Sharon
Anonymous,
The secret is to feel your FEAR in your body and understand that it is not about, NOW - but unprocessed "stuff" from your childhood. AA will SUPPRESS your FEAR but if you stop going to meetings your FEAR will eventually surface, again. Why do you think STEPPERS still go to meetings after 30 – 40 years sober? AA doesn't deal with the causes of your FEAR (childhood). I suggest you see a good therapist (who has processed his/her own history) who can help you process your FEAR and release you from your "psychological prison”. 12 Step programs per se will eventually send you insane because one is not RECOVERING (inner child) and the feelings (fear, pain and shame) are not being processed. That is why most STEPPERS are also RAGEAHOLICS [emotionally shutdown, SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILES]. Get out, or end up as just another victim of Satan (AA) who prowls around like a ROARING LION, waiting for someone to devour.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My Dear Sharon
Anonymous,
The secret is to feel your FEAR in your body and understand that it is not about, NOW - but unprocessed "stuff" from your childhood. AA will SUPPRESS your FEAR but if you stop going to meetings your FEAR will eventually surface, again. Why do you think STEPPERS still go to meetings after 30 – 40 years sober? AA doesn't deal with the causes of your FEAR (childhood). I suggest you see a good therapist (who has processed his/her own history) who can help you process your FEAR and release you from your "psychological prison”. 12 Step programs per se will eventually send you insane because one is not RECOVERING (inner child) and the feelings (fear, pain and shame) are not being processed. That is why most STEPPERS are also RAGEAHOLICS [emotionally shutdown, SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILES]. Get out, or end up as just another victim of Satan (AA) who prowls around like a ROARING LION, waiting for someone to devour.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home