Monday, August 27, 2007

8 RANDOM THINGS....sicker stuff

Krista wants some really sick 8 random things about myself so here goes with the 8 randome things once again.

l. I've been in jail several times.

2. I have a food phobia

3. My toes are crooked

4. Sometimes when I get real depressed, I don't get out of bed, or take a shower for a few days.

5. I have picked my nose

6. In my last relationship, I tried to kill the guy. I wrapped his chain around his neck, & tried to choke him with it.

7. In my last relaationship, he kept cheating on me, & I kept taking him back, cuz I still loved him (how sick is that?)I

8. I'm a pack rat

4 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Bitch, I LOVE IT. U rock girlfriend, LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Krista said...

I seriously cannot stop laughing, you made my night!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Shadow said...

i just luuuuv your 16 random things!

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger My Name Here said...

Whoa, so you were serious huh? I read you on Krista's blog, and just had to read for myself!! OMG my side is killing me.
That is classic. Hey, who hasn't tried to kill a man or two???????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home