Thursday, September 07, 2006

WOMEN'S MEETINGS

I love my women's meetings. I went to one of them tonite, & oh how I related to them. They each told part of my story, or where I'm at today. There was alot of pain shared tonite, my heart went out to them. I've been in that kind of pain, due to working my steps, meetings, God, & time, I'm not in that pain today, thank God. I hope I never go there again. Not that working on my issues isn't painful, but when I work on them, I get to come out on the other side. I really have nothing to bitch about today, aside from my usual bitch about men, that's probably never going to change, men are what they are. God grant me the SERENITY to ACCEPT the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to CHANGE the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERENCE I say that alot. It works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home