Friday, September 08, 2006

I woke up this morning feeling truly grateful to be alive. I'm drinking a good cup of coffee from beans.mmmm. I get to go see some friends this morning, & one this afternoon. What more could one want. I am truly bessed. But first, I'll pray, & read my Daily Reflections. It's nice not to be tangled up with someone, for now, I'm enjoying being single. Yes, it has it's downside, but it has it's upside too. I don't have to fit someone in my busy schedule, & I am busy, I like that. I'm sponsoring 4 women, that alone keeps me busy, I love sponsoring, it gives me a purpose, & I work on my program more.

I am grateful for:

My sponsees

Riley (my cat)

A good cup of coffee

Michael & Renn

To wake up breathing

Feeling safe & secure

God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home